Jabsco Deluxe Flush Electric Toilet - Fresh Water - Angled Back [58020-1012]
Deluxe Flush Electric Toilet
You may install JABSCO Deluxe Flush electrically operated marine toilet in both power and sailing craft, either above or below the waterline, for use onsea, river, lake or canal.
- Space saving stylish design
- Regular household size seat
- Virtually silent operation for undisturbed sleep
- User selectable choice of "one touch" flushcycles for minimal water usage - a 'Quick Flush'uses less than 1 quart (1 litre)
- Owner selectable choice of leaving bowl wet ordry after use
- Fresh water rinse model
- Non-clogging large bore flush pump macerateswaste
- Uses less than 1.0 amp/hour per day
- ISO 8846 MARINE - Ignition Protection
- Crevice free contours for added cleanliness andhygiene
- All plumbing and wiring easily concealed
- Angled back vitreous china bowl
Touch Pad Controller
The Deluxe Flush toilet range features a multi-function 'one touch' control pad offering four options - 'Fill', 'Quick Flush','Flush' or 'Empty'.
In addition, the owner can set the control at any time so that the bowl is left either 'Dry' or 'Wet' after flushing. The recommended 'Dry' setting minimises total water usage. If water usage is not a concern, the 'Wet' setting automatically adds 1 quart (1 litre) of water after flushing, ready for the next user.
Simultaneously holding down both 'Quick Flush' and 'Flush' buttons for 5 seconds switches between bowl always left 'Dry' and bowl always left 'Wet' modes.
- 'Fill' may be touched when the bowl is 'Dry' to add 1 quart (1 litre) of water before use, if thought necessary.
- 'Quick Flush' first rinses and then empties the bowl after light use. On 'Dry' setting, this uses less than 1 quart (1 litre) of water.
- 'Flush' rinses and empties the bowl twice after heavy use. If the bowl is 'Dry', touching 'Fill' first is recommended. This uses just 2.5 quarts (2.5 litres) of water.
- 'Empty' does exactly what it says without adding any water, whenever desired. Even when the bowl is apparently 'dry', there is an anti-odour water lock in the pump housing.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including FORMALDEHYDE (GAS) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: White
- Operation Method: Electric
- Rinse Water: Fresh
- Volts: 12v
- Type: Toilet
- Box Dimensions: 19"H x 22"W x 23"L WT: 55 lbs
- UPC: 671880573917
Owner's Manual (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Dometic Toilet Vacuum Breaker Kit - 385316906 
Raritan Slow Close Seat & Cover - White [1238SC]
Quick Thermostatic Mixing Valve Kit f/Nautic Boiler B3 [FLKMT0000000A00]
Quick Thermostat f/Nautic Boilers [FVSLTB152700A00]